Adopted December 3-4, 2001
Global Ends Statement:
THE MISSION OF NAIA IS THE PROFESSIONAL AND ECONOMIC SUCCESS OF ITS MEMBERSHIP
Major Components of this Mission (not reflecting any order of priority except where noted):
1. There are viable markets for art.
- Quality art fairs (highest priority)
- Collaboration between artists and show producers
- Communications between artists and show producers
- Show directors are aware of and sensitive to exhibitor needs
- High and consistant standards
- Jurying/application procedures
- Rules enforcement
- Indoor and outdoor venues
- Open studios
- Museum/gallery shows
- Direct marketing
2. Artists have the knowledge and resources necessary for success.
- Professional practices
- Jury/application practices
- Exhibiting practices
- Available information
- Networking/access to surveys
3. The public benefits from the direct contact with the art and the artists who create it.
Understanding of media and methods
4. Members receive exclusive benefits.
- Survey results
Group buying discount
- Member work and contact available on website
- Member Gallery (nominal charge)
- Exclusive discounts on NAIA products and services